England has scored the most goals in history.
|Harry Kane||49||2015 – present|
|Gary Lineker||48||1984 – 1992|
|Jimmy Greaves||44||1959 – 1967|
|Michael Owen||40||1998 – 2008|
- 1 How many goals has Harry Kane for England?
- 2 Who is England’s top scorer?
- 3 Who is England’s youngest goalscorer?
- 4 Who is the best English striker of all time?
- 5 What is England’s biggest win in football?
- 6 Who is the oldest goalscorer in Premier League history?
- 7 Who is the greatest footballer ever?
- 8 Who is the best English defender?
How many goals has Harry Kane for England?
After scoring 48 goals in 67 appearances for England, Kane is well on his approach to breaking the country’s all-time scoring record before the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Who is England’s top scorer?
- England’s all-time leading goal scorers are listed below. Harry Kane has scored 49 goals in 68 appearances for England.
- Gary Lineker has scored 48 goals in 80 appearances for England.
- Jimmy Greaves has scored 44 goals in 57 appearances.
- Michael Owen has scored 40 goals in 89 appearances.
- Nat Lofthouse has scored 30 goals in 33 appearances.
- Alan Shearer has scored 30 goals in 63 appearances for England.
- Tom Finney has scored 30 goals in 76 appearances.
- Vivian Woodward has scored 23 goals in 29 appearances.
Who is England’s youngest goalscorer?
Michael Owen has scored 40 goals in his career. After playing in the 1998 World Cup in France, Michael Owen gained international recognition. As a result of his performance in the competition, he established himself as the youngest player and youngest goalscorer for England at the time.
Who is the best English striker of all time?
Here is a list of the top ten best World Cup strikers from England’s history.
- Gary Lineker is a footballer who plays for Manchester United. 10 out of 10. GET THE LATEST SPORTS NEWS IN YOUR INBOX
- Geoff Hurst received a 9 out of 10 rating.
- Bobby Charlton received an 8 out of 10 rating.
- Michael Owen is a fictional character created by author Michael Owen. 7 out of 10. Photograph by Ben Radford/Getty Images.
- Sixth out of ten from the Associated Press. Roger Hunt
- Nat Lofthouse is ranked 5th out of 10. Associated Press.
- David Platt received a score of 4/10.
- Alan Shearer, third out of ten
What is England’s biggest win in football?
England is one of just eight countries to have won the World Cup in its history. England has qualified for the World Cup a total of 16 times since 1966. The national football squad of England.
|Lowest||27 (February 1996)|
|Scotland 0–0 England (Partick, Scotland; 30 November 1872) (The first ever international football match)|
Who is the oldest goalscorer in Premier League history?
MORE: Top Premier League goal scorers for the next season in 2022 Teddy Sheringham, a guy who played for both Manchester United and Tottenham during his career, has the distinction of being the person who has achieved this feat. Sheringham is also the Premier League’s oldest goalscorer, having netted his final goal at the age of 40 years and 266 days when he scored his first.
Who is the greatest footballer ever?
If you’re still wondering who the greatest soccer player of all time is, Brazilian icon Pele is widely regarded as the best player in the history of the sport. No other player has won as many World Cups as he has, and that alone is sufficient justification for the inclusion of the Brazilian on our list.
Who is the best English defender?
The best defenders in the English Premier League are as follows:
|#||Player / Team / Position||Skill|
|1||Trent Alexander-Arnold Trent Alexander-Arnold LiverpoolD, M (R)||23|
|2||Aymeric Laporte Aymeric Laporte Man CityD (CL)||27|
|3||Antonio Rüdiger Antonio Rüdiger ChelseaD (C)||29|