Messi finished the season with 58 goals from 57 games and provided a total of 27 assists across all competitions. That may seem average when compared to his numbers back in 2011/12, but his performances helped Barca collectively as well.
- 1 How many goals and assists did Messi have in 2014 World Cup?
- 2 Who was top assists in 2014 World Cup?
- 3 Did Messi really scored 91 goals in 2012?
- 4 Who won the 2014 World Cup?
- 5 Who was the top scorer in Euro 2016?
- 6 Is Ronaldo better than Messi?
- 7 Who is faster Messi or Ronaldo?
- 8 Did Messi scored 91 goals in a season?
- 9 What was Messi’s best year?
- 10 How did Messi get 91 goals?
How many goals and assists did Messi have in 2014 World Cup?
However, Messi has been rewarded for carrying his side to the final, with the 27-year-old having racked up four goals and one assist in seven appearances.
Who was top assists in 2014 World Cup?
Assists. Juan Cuadrado and Toni Kroos topped the assists table with four assists each during the tournament.
Did Messi really scored 91 goals in 2012?
– Messi has set the world record for a goals in a single calendar year, with a grand total of 91, beating the previous all-time best set in 1972 by Germany and Bayern’s Gert Müller, who got 85. The Argentinian got 79 goals for Barça and another 12 for his national team.
Who won the 2014 World Cup?
In the final, Germany defeated Argentina 1–0 to win the tournament and secure the country’s fourth world title, the first after the German reunification in 1990, when as West Germany they also beat Argentina by the same score in the World Cup final.
Who was the top scorer in Euro 2016?
- Antoine Griezmann: EURO 2016 top scorer.
- Fernando Torres: All his EURO 2012 goals.
- Player of the Tournament: Gianluigi Donnarumma.
Is Ronaldo better than Messi?
Ronaldo’s international career puts him on a higher level than Messi. In fact, Messi has never won an international trophy. He lost finals in both the Copa America (the South America championship) and the World Cup. Meanwhile, Ronaldo led his Portugal side to win the 2016 European Championship.
Who is faster Messi or Ronaldo?
Ronaldo is a very fast footballer- but Messi is faster and more agile than him. Messi’s body structure is what that helps him to change his pace so quickly and it helps him to change his direction of dribbling without having to bleed away momentum- unlike Ronaldo.
Did Messi scored 91 goals in a season?
Messi went on to score a record 91 goals in the calendar year 2012.
What was Messi’s best year?
Lionel Messi scored 73 goals & delivered 29 assists in 2011/12 season, both are his highest tally in a single season for Barcelona. Indeed, the Argentinian Top player scored 79 goals in 2012, his best netting calendar year.
How did Messi get 91 goals?
Messi scored 78 of his 91 goals inside the penalty area, including 14 penalties. He added nine hat tricks, including a pair of four-goal games and a Champions League-record five goals against Bayer Leverkusen in March. Messi opened the scoring in 21 of the 47 games in which he scored.