- During his remarkable playing career, Beckham scored 65 goals from a total of 172 attempts.
- He scored 29 goals for Manchester United, 14 goals for Real Madrid, 12 goals for the Los Angeles Galaxy, seven goals for the England national team, two goals for Preston North End, and one goal for AC Milan during his career.
- Between 1993 and 2013, Beckham scored 114 goals, with more than half of those coming from set-piece situations.
Stats by club
|Los Angeles Galaxy||124||1|
- 1 How many years did David Beckham play for LA Galaxy?
- 2 How did David Beckham get involved in the MLS?
- 3 How many goals David Beckham scored in his career?
- 4 How long did Beckham play for LA Galaxy?
- 5 How many goals did Beckham score for Real Madrid?
- 6 How many goals did Beckham score for England?
- 7 How many goals did Beckham scored from free kicks?
- 8 Who is the highest goal scorer in the world?
- 9 Why did Beckham go to LA Galaxy?
- 10 How did David Beckham became a footballer?
- 11 Did Beckham play for PSG?
- 12 What is Ronaldo’s career goals?
- 13 How many La Liga has Beckham won?
- 14 How many international goals has Harry Kane scored?
- 15 Who is the highest goal scorer in England?
- 16 Who is the best English striker of all time?
How many years did David Beckham play for LA Galaxy?
Beckham signed a five-year contract with Major League Soccer team Los Angeles Galaxy in July of that year. His two loan periods in Italy with AC Milan in 2009 and 2010 occurred while he was still a Galaxy player. He became the first British footballer to appear in 100 UEFA Champions League games when he achieved this feat.
How did David Beckham get involved in the MLS?
Major League Soccer (MLS) participation for Beckham began while he was still a Real Madrid player, when it was announced on 11 January 2007 that he would be departing Madrid in six months to join MLS club LA Galaxy. Beckham was still a member of the Real Madrid squad at the time.
How many goals David Beckham scored in his career?
Beckham has made 265 appearances in the Premier League for United, scoring 61 goals in the process. In addition, he made 81 appearances in the Champions League, scoring 15 goals. In the span of 12 years, Beckham won six Premier League championships, two FA Cups, one European Cup, one Intercontinental Cup, and one FA Youth Cup. He also won the World Cup with England in 2006.
How long did Beckham play for LA Galaxy?
The Los Angeles Galaxy. From 2007 to 2012, he represented the Los Angeles Galaxy in the United States of America. Before returning to the Galaxy, he spent the 2008-09 and 2009-10 seasons on loan with Italian club AC Milan before rejoining them.
How many goals did Beckham score for Real Madrid?
Over the course of four seasons, Beckham made 159 official appearances for Real Madrid, scoring 20 goals in the process. As a Real Madrid player, he won two trophies: one in La Liga and one in the Spanish Super Cup.
How many goals did Beckham score for England?
David Beckham is the 29th best player in the world with 17 goals. A total of 17 goals were scored by England’s legendary player David Beckham in 115 games during his career.
How many goals did Beckham scored from free kicks?
Ronaldo is three goals short of Barcelona ace Lionel Messi’s total of 48 goals, while Manchester United veteran David Beckham scored 43 goals from free kicks and ended sixth overall. Based on data compiled by PopFoot, these are the top 20 players who have scored the most free kicks during their club careers in the twenty-first century.
Who is the highest goal scorer in the world?
Footballers who have scored at least 500 goals
Why did Beckham go to LA Galaxy?
They were absolutely correct. In his announcement that he would be leaving Real Madrid, Beckham stated, ‘After evaluating numerous possibilities, including the possibility of remaining in Madrid or joining other important British and European teams, I have chosen to join the Los Angeles Galaxy.″ And he was completely incorrect, and he had a lot to prove.
How did David Beckham became a footballer?
Beckham joined Manchester United in 1991 after beginning his youth career with the nearby Ridgeway Rovers. Beckham has played for the club ever since. His senior team debut came in 1992, about the same time as the rest of the illustrious ″Fergie’s Fledglings″ made their debut. He quickly established himself as a regular starter in right midfield, earning the No.
Did Beckham play for PSG?
David Beckham, one of the greatest English players to ever play the game, spent the final six months of his professional career at Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-German (PSG). Beckham was named FIFA’s World Player of the Year in 2008. Beckham joined Paris Saint-Germain on a five-month contract in January 2013, following the expiration of his contract with Major League Soccer team La Galaxy.
What is Ronaldo’s career goals?
A few players have made more than 1,100 professional career appearances, and he is one of only a few of players to have scored more than 800 recognized senior career goals for club and country.
How many La Liga has Beckham won?
- Simple stats speak volumes – during his illustrious career, Beckham won an incredible six Premier League championships, two FA Cups, four Community Shields, a Champions League trophy, two Major League Soccer Cups (MLS Cups) in the United States, the Ligue title in France, and La Liga in Spain (Spain).
- The match will take place at Stamford Bridge in the FA Cup Third Round.
- 5 – Chelsea vs.
- Manchester United
How many international goals has Harry Kane scored?
Kane has contributed to 28 percent of England’s 152 goals under Southgate, while his 11 extra assists have resulted in him being involved in 36 percent of the Three Lions’ goals in all competitions since Southgate’s debut game against Malta in October 2016.
Who is the highest goal scorer in England?
Top scorers in the Premier League (2021-2022)
|1.||Mohamed Salah||22 (5)|
|2.||Son Heung-min||19 (0)|
|3.||Cristiano Ronaldo||18 (3)|
|4.||Diogo Jota||15 (0)|
Who is the best English striker of all time?
Here is a list of the top ten best World Cup strikers from England’s history.
- Gary Lineker is a footballer who plays for Manchester United. 10 out of 10. GET THE LATEST SPORTS NEWS IN YOUR INBOX
- Geoff Hurst received a 9 out of 10 rating.
- Bobby Charlton received an 8 out of 10 rating.
- Michael Owen is a fictional character created by author Michael Owen. 7 out of 10. Photograph by Ben Radford/Getty Images.
- Sixth out of ten from the Associated Press. Roger Hunt
- Nat Lofthouse is ranked 5th out of 10. Associated Press.
- David Platt received a score of 4/10.
- Alan Shearer, third out of ten