England’s Harry Kane may have guided his team to the Euro 2020 final – but he isn’t the only one who has scored in the tournament so far. The female admirers who have observed that Danny McLaughlin looks strikingly similar to Tottenham ace Victor Wanyama have swamped his Instagram account with messages.
How old is Harry Kane?
A striker for Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur, Harry Edward Kane (born 28 July 1993) is also the captain of the England national football team. Kane was born in London, England, and is the son of Harry Edward Kane and his wife, Sarah.
What was Harry Kane’s School like?
- Kane attended the same school as Beckham, Chingford Foundation School.
- ″Harry was intelligent, eloquent, and extremely modest,″ recalled Denis McElligott, an English teacher who oversaw one of the school football teams on which Kane played.
- In a game where we were suffering, the strategy would be to ‘simply throw it to Harry,’ and he would hammer one in from the corner flag,″ says the captain.
How much does Harry Kane’s house cost?
- Look through Harry Kane’s magnificent £17million property, which has a luxurious gym and even a massive man-cave.
- With a rent bill of £15,000 per week – or £780,000 per year – for the England captain and his wife, Katie Goodland, it’s simple to understand why they’re spending so much money.
- The couple and their two dogs moved into their new house in London in September 2018 with their family.
Is Harry Kane on crutches?
- ‘Harry Kane departs White Hart Lane on crutches and in a protective boot as Mauricio Pochettino frets over the striker’s injury,’ reports the Daily Mail.
- The Daily Mirror is based in London.
- Archived from the original on June 19, 2018.
- Sean Kearns is a writer and poet (15 April 2017).
- It has been reported that Harry Kane has become only the fourth player in Premier League history to score 20 or more goals in three successive campaigns.