In total, he scored six own goals in 288 Premier League matches, but he will be most remembered for his infamous strike at the Riverside Stadium in 1992. 3. Jamie Carragher (seventh place) (one own goal per every 73 games) Getty Images images are used in this embed.
An Overview of the History of Own Goals, Including Records and Anecdotes During his 17-year Liverpool career, Jamie Carragher scored seven own goals and only three goals for his own team while playing for the Reds.
- 1 When did Jamie Carragher score his first Premier League goal?
- 2 What happened to Jamie Carragher in 2010?
- 3 How many cups has Jamie Carragher won with Liverpool?
- 4 What is Jamie Carragher famous for?
- 5 How many own goals did Jamie Carragher scored for Liverpool?
- 6 Who has the most own goals in the Premier League?
- 7 Who scored the most own goals for Liverpool?
- 8 Who holds the unfortunate record for the most Premier League own goals?
- 9 How many own goals has Ramos scored?
- 10 Who scored 5 goals in one match?
- 11 How many own goals has Titus Bramble scored?
- 12 What is the most amount of own goals scored in a football match?
- 13 Who has the most red cards in Premier League history?
When did Jamie Carragher score his first Premier League goal?
Liverpool’s Jamie Carragher scored his first Premier League goal since January 1999 in a match against Fulham on 9 December 2006 at Anfield. Fulham goalkeeper Jan Latvka was caught off his line by fellow defender Daniel Agger, who flicked the ball on for Carragher to slide under him at the far post.
What happened to Jamie Carragher in 2010?
Darren Carragher scored his seventh own goal in the Premier League on the 24th of October, 2010. After a few weeks, Carragher suffered a dislocated shoulder while playing for Liverpool in a 2–1 loss to Tottenham Hotspur. It was his 450th Premier League appearance for the club.
How many cups has Jamie Carragher won with Liverpool?
With Liverpool, he has won two FA Cups, three League Cups, two Community Shields, one Champions League, one UEFA Cup, and two Super Cups, for a total of ten trophies. Carragher represented his country at under-21 level, where he held the national record for the most appearances. He made his senior debut in 1999.
What is Jamie Carragher famous for?
In 1978, James Lee Duncan Carragher was born in Liverpool, England, and went on to play as a defender for the Premier League team Liverpool for the next 17 years. He is now a football commentator and former footballer in the United Kingdom.
How many own goals did Jamie Carragher scored for Liverpool?
Jamie Carragher (Liverpool) is ranked seventh. The Reds defender scored seven own goals in 508 Premier League matches during his time with the club. In the end, he was only able to score three goals for his own team. Despite this, he is still considered as a legend at the Merseyside club due to his lengthy association with the club.
Who has the most own goals in the Premier League?
- The Players have scored the most own goals in the Premier League with ten. Richard Dunne is a fictional character created by author Richard Dunne. Everton, Manchester City, Aston Villa, and QPR are among the teams in contention.
- Seven personal objectives. Jamie Carragher is a footballer from the United Kingdom. Liverpool.
- Six personal objectives. Ryan Shawcross plays for Stoke City.
Who scored the most own goals for Liverpool?
Martin Skrtel of Liverpool used to hold the record for the most own goals scored in a single season, having sent the ball into his own net four times during the 2013/14 season.
Who holds the unfortunate record for the most Premier League own goals?
Richard Dunne, on the other hand, is the only player in the Premier League who has earned a reputation for scoring against his own side. At the very least, he tried to keep his awful record in perspective by making light of it by joking about the prospect of accepting payments to toss a match.
How many own goals has Ramos scored?
Sergio Ramos has scored two own goals in La Liga throughout his career, both of which were against Sevilla. Sani Muhammad and 1,797 other people are following this.
Who scored 5 goals in one match?
|Peter Osgood||5||28 September 1971|
|Lionel Messi||5||7 March 2012|
|Luiz Adriano||5||21 October 2014|
|Aritz Aduriz||5||3 November 2016|
How many own goals has Titus Bramble scored?
Premier League + First Division > All-time scorers (own goals) » Premier League + First Division » 1 – 50 in the ranking
|Titus Bramble||Newcastle United Sunderland AFC Ipswich Town Wigan Athletic||4|
|Stan Charlton||Arsenal FC Leyton Orient||4|
|Jody Craddock||Sunderland AFC Wolverhampton Wanderers||4|
|Thomas Cummings||Burnley FC||4|
What is the most amount of own goals scored in a football match?
The football match between AS Adema and SO l’Emyrne, which took place on October 31, 2002 in Antananarivo, Madagascar, ended in a 149–0 victory for AS Adema.
Who has the most red cards in Premier League history?
1. Patrick Vieira – 8 red cards, or 0.28 cards per game, in eight games.