- Kanté is a practicing Muslim who lives in the United States.
- He was born in Paris to Malian parents who came to France from Mali in 1980 and settled in the capital.
- He grew up in a modest flat in Rueil-Malmaison, Hauts-de-Seine, where he was raised by his mother.
- His father passed away just after N’Golo became 11 years old, and his older sister Niama died of a heart attack just before the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation.
Who is Chelsea star N’Golo Kanté?
Who is N’Golo Kanté, and what is his story? Chelsea in the Premier League and the France national team, N’Golo Kante is a French professional footballer who plays as a center midfielder for both the club and the national side. ‘L’Équipe’ magazine rated Kanté the sixth-best footballer in the world for 2016, which was published on December 26, 2016.
Is N Golo Kante Congolese?
- N’Golo Kante’s parents are from Mali, whereas Paul Pogba’s parents are from Guinea.
- Blaise Matuidi’s parents are originally from Angola and moved to France via the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- Kylian Mbappe was born in France to an Algerian mother and a Cameroonian father, and he plays for the Paris Saint-Germain soccer team.
- Presnel Kimpembe and Steven Nzonzi’s dads are both from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Did Kante live in Africa?
Ngolo Kante’s parents immigrated to France from Mali (West Africa) in 1980 in search of greener pastures in the country of their birth. N’golo Kante was born as the first of four children, the youngest of whom is N’golo Kante. His father passed away while he was a small child.
How long has Benzema been at Real Madrid?
|Years||Team||( Gls )|
Is Pogba from Africa?
Pogba was born in Lagny-sur-Marne, Seine-et-Marne, France, to parents who were from Guinea. He is a practicing Muslim. He has two elder brothers, Florentin and Mathias, who are identical twins who were both born in Guinea and are also professional footballers who represent the Guinean national team.
Is Thierry Henry African?
Henry, who is of French West Indian origin, grew up in low-income housing in the suburb of Les Ulis, south of Paris. He began his professional career with FC Versailles in 1992, and after gaining the attention of other club scouts, he was recruited by AS Monaco in 1994.
Is Mbappe from Africa?
His father, Wilfried, is originally from Cameroon and, in addition to being Mbappé’s agent, also works as a football coach, while his mother, Fayza Lamari, is of Algerian Kabyle heritage and was a professional handball player before becoming a mother.