Following his retirement from playing, Vidic chose to remain in Milan with his family, where he describes himself as mostly a driver for his three sons, transporting them to and from school and football training. Although he no longer represents his previous club Manchester United, he does serve as an ambassador on occasion.
- 1 What happened to Zlatan Vidić?
- 2 What does Nemanja Vidic do now?
- 3 Is Nemanja Vidic coming back?
- 4 Where did Nemanja Vidic go?
- 5 Why did Vidic leave United?
- 6 Did Vidic win PFA Player of the Year?
- 7 How many red cards did Vidic get against Liverpool?
- 8 What age did Vidic retire?
- 9 When did Evra leave Man Utd?
- 10 When did Nemanja Vidic retire?
- 11 Where did Vidic retire?
What happened to Zlatan Vidić?
At the start of the 2010–11 season, Vidi was named as the new team captain of Manchester United, a position he has held since since. His leadership spanned three seasons, ending with his departure from the team in July 2014. Vidi left Manchester United after eight years to join Serie A club Internazionale on a free transfer in the summer of 2011.
What does Nemanja Vidic do now?
Following his participation in the 20-month program, he is now beginning on a new professional route. Nemanja Matic opens up about his friendship with Nemanja Vidic in this video. This program’s mission statement reads: ″To provide elite international players with the tools necessary to translate their playing strengths into successful managerial skills away from the field. ″
Is Nemanja Vidic coming back?
In order to promote the club’s pre-season tour preparations, the former Manchester United star has returned to his alma mater on ambassadorial responsibilities. United will go to China in July, when they will face Manchester City for the first time in their history on foreign territory, as well as German heavyweights Borussia Dortmund. United will return to the United States in August.
Where did Nemanja Vidic go?
- During his time at Chelsea, Nemanja Matic claimed that he had spoken with his former international teammate Nemanja Vidic before joining Manchester United in July 2017.
- Between 2006 and 2014, Vidic made 300 appearances for the Red Devils, winning five Premier League championships, three League Cups, and the Champions League, among other honors.
- Vidic retired from international football in 2014.
Why did Vidic leave United?
His ambitions of continuing to play football were dashed by hernia and back ailments. Vidic spent eight years with Manchester United, during which time he won five Premier League championships, three League Cups, the Champions League, and the Club World Cup. And he made the decision to depart when he felt the time was appropriate.
Did Vidic win PFA Player of the Year?
Player of the Season
How many red cards did Vidic get against Liverpool?
- Liverpool was one of the clubs that Vidic looked forward to facing during his time at Manchester United.
- The clashes he had with Fernando Torres were the stuff of legendary proportions.
- However, Vidic’s Merseyside matches were overshadowed by two red cards during the season.
And, in an interview with BeIn Sports, the veteran detailed how he ended up getting sent off twice at Anfield throughout his career.
What age did Vidic retire?
Nemanja Vidic, a former captain of Manchester United, has announced his retirement from sport at the age of 34. Vidic, who spent eight years at Old Trafford and won five Premier League championships and the 2007-08 Champions League during his time there, admitted that injuries had caused him to put halt on his playing career.
When did Evra leave Man Utd?
When did Nemanja Vidic retire?
Vidi played mostly as a rotational player for the first two seasons of his career, until consenting to an early termination of his contract on January 18, 2016, as a consequence of his inability to play due to a hernia injury. Vidi then announced his retirement on the 29th of January, little under two weeks after announcing his resignation.
Where did Vidic retire?
- Nemanja Vidic, a former Manchester United defender, declared his retirement from football on Friday, two weeks after cancelling his contract with Inter Milan in Serie A.
- Vidic had already announced his retirement from sport.
- Between 2006 and 2014, the Serbian international made 300 appearances for Manchester United, earning five Premier League championships and a UEFA Champions League in the process.